Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Post the 1st

First post! Little introduction I suppose. My name is Zachary Shore, I am an aspiring animator and artist. I recently got accepted to the California Institute of the Arts' prestigious Character Animation program. Some of you may know of me from my previous website www.reelzmanimation.com I set up a blogspot account because I won't be able to update that website after I go to school this fall. I realize that the header is gigantic I am going to scale it down soon. Here are some drawings I did tonight! Just quick little doodles, nothing special but I had fun. First one is a creepy ol' vampire guy and the second is for the 30 day drawing challenge. I haven't really been keeping up with it but Day 7 was "favorite movie" and I really HAD to participate in that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment